Arizona State Tax Payers can donate to Teen Challenge of Arizona, and claim a Tax Credit when you file your taxes.
And, you don’t have to itemize deductions to claim the credit.
This is a wonderful way to impact the lives of the many people we help, plus receive a dollar for dollar tax credit, up to $400 for filing single or head of household, or up to $800 for married filing jointly.
Apply my gift to: Men’s Recovery Program-Phoenix Center. Please put in the comment section the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit.
- You can even make monthly donations to reach the total amount of your potential Tax Credit by December 31.
- Just divide up the total that you’d like to contribute by the remaining months this year.
Apply my gift to: Phoenix Center. Please put in the comment section the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit.
Please consult your tax adviser for detailed information about how this tax credit may apply to your tax situation.
Your gift must be postmarked by December 31 in the year you will request the tax credit.
How might the tax credit affect my taxes?
- A tax credit reduces your final tax liability.
- It can reduce the amount you pay, or even increase the amount of your refund.
How do I Qualify?
- Claim the credit on your Arizona State income tax return by completing Form 321.
The credit is as follows for taxpayers filing as:
- Married filing jointly: up to $800
- Single or unmarried head of household: up to $400
- Separate returns: up to $400
Is it the same as the School Tax Credit?
- No, it is similar, but in addition to the School Tax Credit.
- Taxpayers may be eligible for both School Tax Credit and Charitable Tax Credit in same year.
Can I donate to more than one qualifying charity?
- Yes, you are able to donate to more than one qualifying charitable organization.
- The total tax credit limit you may be eligible for remains the same.
Arizona Department of Revenue