- What can I donate?
We accept vehicle donations including RVs, boats, trailers, motorcycles, golf carts, ATV’s, semis, dump trucks, jet skis, buses, snowmobiles, and many more items. Please call us at (602) 271-4084 with information on the specific item you wish to donate.
- My vehicle hasn’t run in years. Can I still donate my vehicle?
Yes. Most vehicle donations are accepted, running or not. To find out if we can accept your vehicle donation, please call (602) 271-4084
- Can I donate my car with an engine not running or other mechanical problems?
Yes! Even clunkers’ have some value.
- What if my car didn’t pass the emission test?
Even if it failed, we’ll be happy to accept it.
- Will my car be junked or used for parts?
How your donations will be handled depends on its condition and on other variable factors. In any case, you’ll receive your tax deductible receipt.
- What are the tax benefits when I donate my car?
Teen Challenge is a classified 501(c)3 charity organization. You will receive a tax benefit when you donate a vehicle. Check with your tax advisor or accountant to determine the amount of your benefit.
- What do I need to know about signing my title?
When signing your title, please make certain that you print and sign your name as the “Seller” in EXACTLY the way it appears on the face of the title.